Fit Readers is a weekly meme and call to action for us bookworms to get up and get moving! It’s hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. Each week, we’re asked to check in and share our fitness history. So let’s see how I got moving last week…
Current Fitness/Health Goals
- Complete the 28 Day Reset: 22 of 28 Days
- Complete PIIT28 3.0 Round 2: 12 of 28 Days
- Yoga Every Night: 7 of 7 Days
- Lose 25 Pounds: 9 of 25 Lost
Weekly Fitness Report
- Friday (4/7): It was cardio day for PIIT28! Then I did day 7 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Saturday (4/8): Muffin Top Destroyer is definitely one of the tougher PIIT28 workouts; Knee In Flyers are super hard and tiring! Then I did day 8 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Sunday (4/9): Burn Baby Burn is a very aptly named PIIT28 workout; so much sweat! Then I did day 9 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Monday (4/10): Butt That’s Crazy gets my thighs super sore! Then I did day 10 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Tuesday (4/11): Armed Forces is a pretty fun PIIT28 workout, except for Oil Riggers. Then I did day 11 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Wednesday (4/12): Hey Coregeous is one of the hardest PIIT28 workouts for me; I have to modify most of the moves because they are just killer! Then I did day 12 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
- Thursday (4/13): Cardio day again! Then I did day 13 of the Kundalini Yoga Challenge.
How was your week? Did you meet your fitness goals?