Fit Readers is a weekly meme and call to action for us bookworms to get up and get moving! It’s hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. Each week, we’re asked to check in and share our fitness history. So let’s see how I got moving last week…
Current Fitness/Health Goals
- Complete the 40 Day Yogic Cleanse: 4 of 40 days
- Yoga Every Night: 7 of 7 Days
- Lose 25 Pounds: 17 of 25 Lost (+6)
Weekly Fitness Report
- Friday (6/09): No exercise today, since I was still sick. But I did do Day 9 of 30 days of yoga challenge.
- Saturday (6/10): Still sick! But I did day 10 of the yoga challenge.
- Sunday (6/11): Still sick? Yep. But I still did day 11 of the yoga challenge.
- Monday (6/12): I was still a little sick today, but I also started the yogic cleanse, which says no strenuous exercise. Instead I did day 12 of the yoga challenge, and then followed up with the Detox kriya set which is challenging!
- Tuesday (6/13): Day 13 of the yoga challenge and the Detox kriya set again, which seemed harder the second time!
- Wednesday (6/14): Day 14 of the yoga challenge and day 3 of the Detox kriya set. I could feel myself getting stronger already!
- Thursday (6/15): Day 15 of the yoga challenge and day 4 of the Detox kriya set. My Sun Salutations are getting smoother!
How was your week? Did you meet your fitness goals?