Fit Readers is a weekly meme and call to action for us bookworms to get up and get moving! It’s hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. Each week, we’re asked to check in and share our fitness history. So let’s see how I got moving last week…
Current Fitness/Health Goals
- Complete PIIT28 2.0 Round 3: 19 of 28 Days
- Yoga Every Night: 7 of 7 Days
- Workout w/ Weights 3x: 3 of 3 Days
- Lose 50 Pounds: 28 of 50 Lost (-2)
Weekly Fitness Report
- Friday (8/4): Today I started adding some Fitness Blender workouts to my routine. [Cardio / Upper Body / Lower Body / Cool Down]. Day 26 of the 28 Day Beginner’s Starter Kit.
- Saturday (8/5): PIIT 2.11 is Back and Booty Blast! Followed by Feel Good Stretches. Days 27 and 28 of the 28 Day Beginner’s Starter Kit.
- Sunday (8/6): PIIT 2.1 is fun! Day 1 of the 14 Day Power Yoga Challenge.
- Monday (8/7): PIIT 2.2 is so sweaty! I got my dumbbells today, so I’ve added in the Bust Booster Chest Workout three days a week. Day 2 of the 14 Day Power Yoga Challenge.
- Tuesday (8/8): PIIT 2.3 is legs; enough said. I did Bust Booster again. Day 3 of the 14 Day Power Yoga Challenge.
- Wednesday (8/9): PIIT 2.4 is working on that six pack! Followed by a quickie Upper Body Workout. Day 4 of the 14 Day Power Yoga Challenge.
- Thursday (8/10): PIIT 2.5 is Cardio Camp again! Followed by Bust Booster! Day 5 of the 14 Day Power Yoga Challenge.
How was your week? Did you meet your fitness goals?