Fit Readers is a weekly meme and call to action for us bookworms to get up and get moving! It’s hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. Each week, we’re asked to check in and share our fitness history. So let’s see how I got moving last week…
Current Fitness/Health Goals
- Complete PIIT28 3.0 Round 3: 19 of 28 Days
- Yoga Every Night: 7 of 7 Days
- Workout w/ Weights 3x: 4 of 3 Days
- Lose 50 Pounds: 32 of 50 Lost (+2)
Weekly Fitness Report
- PIIT Stop!
- Fitness Blender: Day 13 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program was a nice stretch.
- Day 6 of Yoga Shred !
- PIIT 3.11 really works those thighs and obliques!
- Fitness Blender: Day 14 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program was a rest day.
- Day 7 of Yoga Shred was a nice restorative practice!
- PIIT 3.1 was full body again!
- Fitness Blender: Day 15 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program might have murdered my butt.
- Day 8 of Yoga Shred !
- PIIT 3.2 makes my butt cry every time.
- Fitness Blender: Day 16 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program really worked my arms!
- Day 9 of Yoga Shred !
- PIIT 3.3 is my favorite! I love working my arms!
- Fitness Blender: Day 17 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program was the sweatiest cardio workout so far!
- Day 10 of Yoga Shred !
- PIIT 3.4 (Back That Ab Up!) continues to be super hard.
- Fitness Blender: Day 18 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program was a good arm workout!
- Day 11 of Yoga Shred !
- PIIT 3.5 is cardio like always!
- Fitness Blender: Day 19 of the 4 Week Low Impact Program was killer lower body strength training!
- Day 12 of Yoga Shred !
How was your week? Did you meet your fitness goals?